My favorite plant-based books
I have so many plant-based books that I could open up my own store! Some are informational, and others have recipes. So happy to share them with you!
- In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan
- Nature’s Cancer-Fighting Foods, by Verne Varona
- The China Study, by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.
- The Plant-Based Journey, by Lani Muelrath
- How Not to Die, by Michael Greger, M.D.
- Crazy Sexy Diet, by Kris Carr
- Forks Over Knives, The Plant-Based Way to Health, by T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.
- Power Foods for the Brain, by Neal D. Bernard, M.D.
- Skinny Bitch, by Rory Freedman and Kin Barnouin
- The How Not to Die Cookbook, by Michael Greger, M.D.
- The Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook, by Neal Barnard, M.D.
- The China Study Cookbook, by Leanne Campbell, Ph.D.
- Crazy Sexy Kitchen, by Kris Carr
- Frugal Vegan, by Katie Koteen and Kate Kasbee
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook, by Angela Liddon
- Forks Over Knives, The Cookbook, by Del Sroufe
- Skinny Bitch in the Kitch, by Rory Freedman and Kin Barnouin
I also have a wealth of online sources that inspire me every day! Click below for some plant-powered inspiration!
Links and Resources
Please follow and like us: